Apply for a Restraining Order

Jacksonville Florida Restraining Order Lawyer

According to Florida Statute Section 741.30, if you are victim of Florida Domestic Violence or are threatened with imminent danger of becoming a victim of this abuse, you can petition for an injunction against domestic violence in Duval County or any other county in Florida. This is also known as a restraining order in Jacksonville Florida.

A Jacksonville Florida Domestic Violence Attorney can help you through this troubling time and fight for your safety. You deserve an Jacksonville Domestic Violence Lawyer that will protect your rights. If you are a victim of domestic violence, Contact a Jacksonville Criminal Attorney by email or by calling (904) 564-2525.